Welcome to the Cortiva Institute!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? Consider a career in massage therapy!
The training you will receive at the Cortiva Institute Boston Campus will prepare you for a fulfilling and rewarding career as a massage therapist. Whether your dream is to work in a medical office, cruise ship, a resort spa, or a day spa or salon close to home, the Cortiva Institute can help get you there. You can even start your own private practice!
The Cortiva Institute is a member of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at 30 campuses in 13 states. Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, which operates more than 200 spas on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas, both on land and at sea, recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
Why choose the Cortiva Institute Boston Campus over other massage therapy schools?
- Graduate in as little as 7½ months.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited massage therapy school – accredited by COMTA.
- SEG schools have been training massage therapists for more than 30 years!
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career Placement Assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- SEG graduates work for many of the top spa industry employers in the nation.